New Sporty Honda CB1100RS Revealed at Intermot 2016
Honda Reveals its new CB1100RS Classic Sport Motorcycle at Intermot 2016 in Cologne
The flame keeps running with the newest variant of Honda’s CB series motorcycles – The CB1100RS. The new classic sportbike is being showcased at intermot 2016 with a range of features that make it much sportier than the standard Honda CB1100EX.
The CB1100RS will make it much easier for motorbike enthusiasts to have a clean and modern looking motorcycle to farther personalise as a cafe racer project. The enhanced performance features and the timeless classic design of the new RS variant make it the perfect retro looking sport bike for spirited riding.
The highlights of the sportier changes made to the CB1100RS that differentiate it from the CB1100EX are:
- Uprated 43mm Showa Dual Bending Valve two-piece front fork
- Remote reservoir rear shocks
- 17 inch cast aluminium wheels
- Dual radial Tokico calipers
- Revised inlet and exhaust systems
- Slip assist clutch
- Lightweight exhaust system